FortiNAC is Fortinet’s network access control solution that enhances the Security Fabric with visibility, control and automated response for everything that connects to the network. FortiNAC provides protection against IoT threats, extends control to third-party devices, and orchestrates automatic responses to a wide range of networking events.
- Agent and agentless scanning of network for detection and classification of devices
- Create an inventory of all devices on the network
- Assess risk of every endpoint on the network
- Centralized Architecture for easier deployment and management
- Extensive support for third-party network devices to ensure effectiveness with existing network infrastructure
- Automate onboarding process for large number of endpoints, users and guests
- Enforce dynamic network access control and enable network segmentation
- Reduce containment time from days to seconds
- Event reporting to SIEM with detailed contextual data to reduce investigation time
Visibility Across the Network for Every Device, and User
FortiNAC provides detailed profiling of even headless devices on your network using multiple information and behavior sources to accurately identify what is on your network.
Extend Control of the Network to Third-Party Products
FortiNAC can implement micro-segmentation policies and change configurations on switches and wireless products from more than 70 vendors. Extend the reach of the Security Fabric in heterogeneous environments.
React to events in your network in seconds to contain threats before they spread. FortiNAC offers a broad and customizable set of automation policies that can instantly trigger configuration changes when the targeted behavior is observed.
FortiNAC has integrations with more than 150 vendors, enabling it to integrate with virtually every switch, wireless access point and firewall in your network.
About Integra Data Systems Corp.
Integra has established expertise and certifications in the area of leading-edge solutions such as Fortinet, Extreme Networks, Aruba, VMware, Cisco, Aerohive Networks and several manufacturers of point to point wireless radios.
Our clients' testimonials and referrals have positioned Integra Data Systems as the leading supplier to K-12 education, municipal government, healthcare, post-secondary education and enterprise. We invite you to browse our website for current company activities and offerings. Please contact us at your convenience for a personal and objective consultation.