Everyone and Everything Connected
AirWatch unified endpoint management technology powers VMware Workspace ONE, an integrated platform for the digital workspace. The platform delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control, application management and multi-platform endpoint management and enables IT to deliver a digital workspace that includes devices and apps of organizations choice, without sacrificing security and control.
Industry-Leading Unified Endpoint Management
- Manage all devices – mobile, desktop, rugged and IoT – from a single console with Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM). Drive consistent processes and policies across iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS, Chrome OS and more. Reinvent PC management using a real-time, cloud-based approach to complement or replace legacy PCLM.
An Engaging Employee Experience Drives Productivity and Business Results
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub empowers employees to securely access corporate apps and resources. Access any application with SSO from a unified catalog. Get informational and actionable Notifications from IT or key business systems. Stay connected with people across the organization. Complete one-click contextual workflows with SaaS and backend applications on the go.
Manage Entire Device and App Lifecycle
- Onboard new devices and users with multiple zero-touch options for mobile, macOS and Win10 PCs. Support over-the-air configuration, policies, patches and updates. Entitle, provision, and deploy apps easily across devices and enable DLP. Distribute apps, even large Win32 apps, efficiently over-the-air or with peer-to-peer distribution. Workspace ONE Assist empowers IT and help desk staff to troubleshoot and fix Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows device issues in real-time.
Intelligent Insights and Automation
- Get integrated insights into your entire digital workspace environment with Workspace ONE Intelligence, which aggregates and correlates device, app and user data to identify opportunities to reduce IT cost, improve security, and optimize employee experience. Automate workflows based on even triggers to reduce the complexity and burden of manual tasks.
VDI and Published Apps
- Offer simple access to all your vital apps on any device. Workspace ONE improves end user productivity with a single place to discover and launch all apps, including Win32 and legacy Windows desktops. It also minimizes management costs and improves security with consistent access and endpoint management policies across app types. Deploy across public and private clouds to meet your architectural and cost requirements.
Engaging Productivity Apps and Services
- Provide employees with easy, secure access to business applications with Workspace ONE productivity apps support email, notes and tasks, content, Intranet, and more. Workspace ONE Boxer provides a better-than-native email experience with government certified security. Intelligent Hub supports Mobile Flows that enable one-click contextual workflows for popular SaaS and backend applications.
Device-Aware Access Management
- Ensure only the right users and compliant devices have access to apps with integrated VMware Access and Workspace ONE UEM. Continuously track device state, user details, and authentication context to determine user and device risk and allow or deny access, require MFA or a remediation for access. Workspace ONE simplifies embracing zero trust access control.
Comprehensive Digital Workspace Security
- Deliver zero trust security with Workspace ONE Intelligence continuous verification of user and device risk. Risk scores and correlated events trigger notifications and even automated remediations. Extend Intelligence with integrated Workspace ONE Trust Network security partners. Enable security capabilities across the digital workspace, covering user, device, app, data, and network layers.
About Integra Data Systems Corp.
Integra has established expertise and certifications in the area of leading-edge solutions such as Fortinet, Extreme Networks, Aruba, VMware, Cisco, Aerohive Networks and several manufacturers of point to point wireless radios.
Our clients' testimonials and referrals have positioned Integra Data Systems as the leading supplier to K-12 education, municipal government, healthcare, post-secondary education and enterprise. We invite you to browse our website for current company activities and offerings. Please contact us at your convenience for a personal and objective consultation.